R/GA and The Ad Council Encourage Broad Voter Participation
Broad participation is the cornerstone of our democracy. R/GA worked with the Ad Council to support the launch of GoVoteBot, the first non-partisan messaging tool to answer any questions citizens may have about the voting process – from how to register, to checking registration, to finding information about poll locations and voting hours.
Developed in partnership with Reply.ai, a startup housed in R/GA's accelerator program, the Facebook Messenger chatbot answers any questions you, your family or friends may have about voting. Check it out here:
One of the barriers to voter registration is that people move. To combat this, ads will run on Facebook targeting users whose profiles indicate they've recently moved along with first-time voters and users in the younger age brackets.
The more people who are informed about voting, the stronger the process. The end goal is to raise awareness – not weigh in on a particular candidate.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018