R/GA and The Ad Council Encourage Broad Voter Participation
Broad participation is the cornerstone of our democracy. R/GA worked with the Ad Council to support the launch of GoVoteBot, the first non-partisan messaging tool to answer any questions citizens may have about the voting process – from how to register, to checking registration, to finding information about poll locations and voting hours.
Developed in partnership with Reply.ai, a startup housed in R/GA's accelerator program, the Facebook Messenger chatbot answers any questions you, your family or friends may have about voting. Check it out here:
One of the barriers to voter registration is that people move. To combat this, ads will run on Facebook targeting users whose profiles indicate they've recently moved along with first-time voters and users in the younger age brackets.
The more people who are informed about voting, the stronger the process. The end goal is to raise awareness – not weigh in on a particular candidate.
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017
- MullenLowe Helps Imagine an End to Alzheimer’s - Published on 11/10/2017
- U.S. BANK AND CARMICHAEL LYNCH LAUNCH THE ‘NOSTALCHIC’ COLLECTION TO PROMOTE HOME EQUITY LOANS MINNEAPOLIS - Published on 11/09/2017
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 11/09/2017
- Planet Fitness: New Year's Eve - Published on 11/07/2017
- Bank of America Mobile Banking App - Published on 11/07/2017
- Stella Artois-Vantage Point - Published on 11/07/2017