With McCann’s Help, Godiva Keeps on Giving for the Holidays
During the holidays, every brand is telling consumers to give. But this year, McCann wanted to help Godiva create a very special product that actually facilitates generosity: “The Box that Keeps Giving”— a chocolate box that holds many gifts, nestled inside one another.
McCann didn’t have the time, budget or design/production capacity to create brand-new Godiva boxes. They had to work with their current stock. Easier said than done. An intense period of experimenting ensued -- jigsaw puzzles of chocolate boxes, art directors drawing diagrams, writers puzzling candy math, boxes inside boxes inside boxes. The solution: Two 20-piece gift boxes that open to reveal two 8-piece boxes that open to reveal two 4-piece gift boxes that open to deliver two 2-piece boxes. Boxes for everyone. Boxes that keep giving. So you can keep one box for yourself and give the other to someone who deserves a delicious holiday. And that person will not only have a box of chocolate to enjoy, but another box to give. And so on. Each box contains 2 small, elegant instruction cards that read “To Keep” and “To Give.” So sweet. So elegantly simple. Such a beautiful object to hold and something truly wonderful to share.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017