FCB Hamburg Shows How #Humanity Suits You Best
The campaign features out of home posters and digital ads with models wearing clothes that are worn-out and dirty. But the clothes were never meant to be this campaign’s focus; the focus was the models. The models, all Syrian refugees, each have an incredible and moving escape story and the campaign gives them a voice to share those inspiring stories with the public.
The posters all feature the statement, #MenschlichkeitStehtDirAmBesten (#Humanitysuitsyoubest), encouraging everyone to have more compassion. The campaign includes a website, www.menschlichkeit.de, that tells the models’ stories in a documentary style and accepts donations for refugee projects.
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017