Media Experts and TD Bank Reach New Audiences
It’s a fact: people like free TVs more than they like switching banks. So how do you get people to sign up for a new bank account when the research shows they're 10 times more likely to search for "new TV" than they are for"switching banks?"
In order to reach a more diverse audience, we needed to get creative. So Media Experts and TD Bank bid on seemingly unrelated keywords in categories relating to new TVs, moving houses, and popular TV shows, helping generate more exposure to a wider audience.
This innovative search strategy won Silver in Best in Search at the 2016 IAB MIXX Awards in New York City.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017