MCCANN’S “A TABLE TO END HUNGER” GOES GLOBAL IN TIME FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
Following the success of its 2016 launch campaign, McCann Sydney has kicked-off the second year of “A Table to End Hunger,” expanding the campaign nationally as well as to Singapore and Japan. The campaign for The Hunger Project Australia allows foodies to bid for a romantic dinner at very popular restaurants on the hardest day of the year to get a table – Valentine’s Day. Bids are made via a dedicated eBay site with all proceeds going directly to The Hunger Project. Tripling in size in just one year, the campaign has over 65 restaurants generously offering dinner and wine.
“We’re immensely proud to have developed an idea that can work not only here in Australia, but is now getting traction around the world to support The Hunger Project’s goal of ending world hunger by 2030. Bid for a table, help others put food on theirs, it’s really that simple,” commented Adam Lee, McCann Sydney’s Managing Director
“We’re delighted to be partnering with McCann Sydney again on A Table to End Hunger, and so excited that so many top Australian restaurants have signed on to be part of this initiative that will have global impact,” said Melanie Noden, CEO, The Hunger Project Australia.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017