Brooklyn Brothers and L'Oreal Lancome Launch 40 Shades, 40 Powers Campaign
The Brooklyn Brothers is lead creative agency on new work for L'Oreal Lancôme that celebrates the diversity of women. “40 shades, 40 powers” announces the brand’s best-selling foundation is now available in 40 shades. The campaign heralds the power and diversity of all women, by teaming up with 47 incredible women who are each powerful and extraordinary in their own way regardless of age, passion or indeed foundation shade.
The campaign kicks off with a film that introduces consumers to 47 completely different women, one for each shade of Ultra Wear Foundation. From TV presenter Sophie Morgan (shade 01), to innovator and founder of Nubian Skin, Ade Hassan (shade 15), to Joanne Sui (shade 024), the only women in construction logistics for the Thames Tideway Tunnel, the film celebrates the power of women and the diversity of the U.K.’s population.
Additionally, Brooklyn Brothers created three short films to profile celebrated director and producer Gurinder Chadha, Olympic cyclist Laura Kenny and ballroom dancer Oti Mabuse. These documentary style films give insight into what makes these women feel powerful and what they’ve overcome to achieve their amazing successes.
The films and visual are used in a fully integrated campaign across Lancôme digital, owned and earned channels in the UK and Ireland as well as PR and social.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017