Brooklyn Brothers and L'Oreal Lancome Launch 40 Shades, 40 Powers Campaign
The Brooklyn Brothers is lead creative agency on new work for L'Oreal Lancôme that celebrates the diversity of women. “40 shades, 40 powers” announces the brand’s best-selling foundation is now available in 40 shades. The campaign heralds the power and diversity of all women, by teaming up with 47 incredible women who are each powerful and extraordinary in their own way regardless of age, passion or indeed foundation shade.
The campaign kicks off with a film that introduces consumers to 47 completely different women, one for each shade of Ultra Wear Foundation. From TV presenter Sophie Morgan (shade 01), to innovator and founder of Nubian Skin, Ade Hassan (shade 15), to Joanne Sui (shade 024), the only women in construction logistics for the Thames Tideway Tunnel, the film celebrates the power of women and the diversity of the U.K.’s population.
Additionally, Brooklyn Brothers created three short films to profile celebrated director and producer Gurinder Chadha, Olympic cyclist Laura Kenny and ballroom dancer Oti Mabuse. These documentary style films give insight into what makes these women feel powerful and what they’ve overcome to achieve their amazing successes.
The films and visual are used in a fully integrated campaign across Lancôme digital, owned and earned channels in the UK and Ireland as well as PR and social.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018