McCann Global Health Awarded National Sanitation Campaign in Tanzania
McCann Global Health will be leading marketing and communications for a national campaign in Tanzania as part of a consortium led by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. McCann will partner with local Tanzanian agency, EXP, to build out a comprehensive behavior change communications program on behalf of the Ministry of Health.
McCann Global Health President Andrew Schirmer and Vice President, Account Director, Briana Ferrigno, led a multi-day workshop in Dar Es Salaam earlier this month to explore the ways that the agency could help brand and deploy the Ministry’s campaign to significantly improve the overall sanitation and hygiene behaviors within the poorest segments of the population with the goal of ending open defecation throughout the country by 2025.
This initiative aligns very closely to IPG’s Common Ground commitment, announced at the Cannes Lions Festival last year, which focuses on the UN Sustainable Development Goals - specifically, SDG Goal 6: Ensure Access to Water and Sanitation for All.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017