IPG Hosts World Water Day Program
On March 22, World Water Day, Sanjay Wijesekera, the Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF), spoke at IPG headquarters in New York. The educational program is a part of IPG’s efforts to support United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6. IPG is supporting Goal #6 as part of the company’s involvement with Common Ground, an initiative which brings together the largest holding companies in the advertising and marketing sector in support of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Mr. Wijesekera discussed the lack of access to water and sanitation around the world and how the absence of these basic necessities affects people’s lives and their ability to improve their circumstances. In addition to Mr. Wijesekera’s talk, Jemma Gould, Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility and Communications at IPG, presented a short talk on IPG’s sustainability program. And, corporate employees received reusable IPG-branded water bottles to commemorate World Water Day.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018