IPG Hosts World Water Day Program
On March 22, World Water Day, Sanjay Wijesekera, the Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF), spoke at IPG headquarters in New York. The educational program is a part of IPG’s efforts to support United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6. IPG is supporting Goal #6 as part of the company’s involvement with Common Ground, an initiative which brings together the largest holding companies in the advertising and marketing sector in support of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Mr. Wijesekera discussed the lack of access to water and sanitation around the world and how the absence of these basic necessities affects people’s lives and their ability to improve their circumstances. In addition to Mr. Wijesekera’s talk, Jemma Gould, Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility and Communications at IPG, presented a short talk on IPG’s sustainability program. And, corporate employees received reusable IPG-branded water bottles to commemorate World Water Day.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017