Unicef Selects FCB Inferno for Refugee Campaign
Unicef has announced its selection of FCB Inferno for a Refugee Campaign.
Jennifer Walters, Director of Communications at Unicef UK, said: "We are facing an extraordinary period in history, with no end in sight for the ongoing refugee and migrant crisis.
''FCB Inferno's impressive strategic approach will deliver a powerful overarching campaign which covers many diverse and urgent issues, critically highlighting to the public that children are at the heart of this crisis. And that, with their support, we can have a real and significant impact on children's lives."
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017