Advantage and Microsoft Launch #WeAreMore for Special Olympics
Approximately 200 million people globally have intellectual disabilities. Through its partnership with Special Olympics, Microsoft has the power to start a new conversation about what we expect from people with intellectual disabilities. That conversation is all about the idea that when we recognize and celebrate the abilities we all have, we empower ourselves and the entire world. Advantage launched an integrated campaign to help build fans for Microsoft and its products by inspiring and educating about Microsoft’s commitment to Special Olympics. The campaign, titled #WeAreMore, launched in February leading up to the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games in Austria.
In partnership with IPG production agency, Milkmoney, Advantage created three hero videos featuring three Special Olympics athletes, each paired with an influencer, showcasing the athletes’ prowess in their sport and their passions outside of it. The videos are of Virginia Wade, USA alpine skier and playwright, Marvellous Adewopo, Nigeria, floor hockey captain and artist, and Anton Grotz, Germany, snowshoer and craftsman.
The campaign was featured in 30 Microsoft markets, each with a local Special Olympics athlete at the center of storytelling. Content was promoted throughout Microsoft brand and product channels including social media as well as experiential marketing.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018