Advantage and Microsoft Launch #WeAreMore for Special Olympics
Approximately 200 million people globally have intellectual disabilities. Through its partnership with Special Olympics, Microsoft has the power to start a new conversation about what we expect from people with intellectual disabilities. That conversation is all about the idea that when we recognize and celebrate the abilities we all have, we empower ourselves and the entire world. Advantage launched an integrated campaign to help build fans for Microsoft and its products by inspiring and educating about Microsoft’s commitment to Special Olympics. The campaign, titled #WeAreMore, launched in February leading up to the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games in Austria.
In partnership with IPG production agency, Milkmoney, Advantage created three hero videos featuring three Special Olympics athletes, each paired with an influencer, showcasing the athletes’ prowess in their sport and their passions outside of it. The videos are of Virginia Wade, USA alpine skier and playwright, Marvellous Adewopo, Nigeria, floor hockey captain and artist, and Anton Grotz, Germany, snowshoer and craftsman.
The campaign was featured in 30 Microsoft markets, each with a local Special Olympics athlete at the center of storytelling. Content was promoted throughout Microsoft brand and product channels including social media as well as experiential marketing.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017