McCann Prague and Bata Support Women’s Empowerment
McCann Prague worked with fashion shoe brand, Bata, to launch the company’s "Bata Fashion Weekend," bringing to life the "Me & Comfortable With It" brand message. Diverse models walked the runway in support of women’s empowerment, diversity and to take a stand against prejudice. The new brand message shows that every woman can feel good in her own skin, no matter how tall, skinny or curvy she is.
The American singer who lives in Prague, Tonya Graves, recorded the manifesto’s voiceover. Her song “I’m The Only Me” was also the theme song for the weekend. Graves is Bata’s global spokesperson for this year’s campaign.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017