McCann Prague and Bata Support Women’s Empowerment
McCann Prague worked with fashion shoe brand, Bata, to launch the company’s "Bata Fashion Weekend," bringing to life the "Me & Comfortable With It" brand message. Diverse models walked the runway in support of women’s empowerment, diversity and to take a stand against prejudice. The new brand message shows that every woman can feel good in her own skin, no matter how tall, skinny or curvy she is.
The American singer who lives in Prague, Tonya Graves, recorded the manifesto’s voiceover. Her song “I’m The Only Me” was also the theme song for the weekend. Graves is Bata’s global spokesperson for this year’s campaign.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017