Tierney Kicks off Pride Month in Philadelphia with a New Pride Flag
Tierney is proud to partner with the Philadelphia Mayor’s Office of LGBT Affairs to create a new inclusivity campaign, #MoreColorMorePride that added two new colors, black and brown, to the iconic pride flag, the symbol of unity designed nearly 40 years ago.
The addition of black and brown to the LGBTQ+ community’s strongest symbol aims to recognize the contributions people of color make every day in the LGBTQ+ community. It is an invitation to have an open conversation about discrimination within a community that fights for inclusivity. The new flag was unveiled in a flag raising ceremony to kick off Pride Month 2017 at Philadelphia’s City Hall.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017