Don’t Get Mad. Get E*TRADE.
In E*TRADE’s newest campaign, the company is reestablishing its rightful place in consumers’ minds as the original place to invest online. The company is acknowledging everyday frustrations and demonstrating that an important first step is to use E*TRADE to turn that dissatisfaction into action.
The campaign leverages “truth bombs” (universal observations about life) to encourage consumers to stop being passive and take control of their own destiny; it’s about getting people to ignite that pilot light inside themselves and take action.
A series of vignettes shows the lives of the uber-rich, Silicon Valley wealth and the rich kids of Instagram, with the caveat that there’s plenty each of us can do to change our own situation. This campaign flips everything on its head, inviting everyone to channel those frustrations by taking control of their money using E*TRADE.
- IPG Volunteers Host Summer Fair at Ronald McDonald House - Published on 09/20/2017
- Coffee that Makes a Change, with Help from FCB Inferno, Now Available in Stores - Published on 09/19/2017
- Carmichael Lynch and Jack Link’s Are Back with Sasquatch and He’s Edgier than Ever - Published on 09/18/2017
- IPG Agencies and Julius Meinl Prove the Power of Poetry - Published on 09/15/2017
- Genuine and Welch’s Focus on Brand’s Farmer Co-op Model - Published on 09/14/2017
- IPG Agencies Mark Literacy Day with the Re-Writing of a Classic - Published on 09/14/2017
- EP+Co and UPS Launch The UPS Store "Elevator Pitch" 2.0 - Published on 09/13/2017
- TUMI and EP+ Co Create "THE PERFECT JOURNEY" - Published on 09/13/2017
- Subaru and Carmichael Lynch Debut New Spots - Published on 09/05/2017
- Jack Morton Chicago Takes Women off the Sidelines and into the Spotlight - Published on 09/01/2017