Don’t Get Mad. Get E*TRADE.
In E*TRADE’s newest campaign, the company is reestablishing its rightful place in consumers’ minds as the original place to invest online. The company is acknowledging everyday frustrations and demonstrating that an important first step is to use E*TRADE to turn that dissatisfaction into action.
The campaign leverages “truth bombs” (universal observations about life) to encourage consumers to stop being passive and take control of their own destiny; it’s about getting people to ignite that pilot light inside themselves and take action.
A series of vignettes shows the lives of the uber-rich, Silicon Valley wealth and the rich kids of Instagram, with the caveat that there’s plenty each of us can do to change our own situation. This campaign flips everything on its head, inviting everyone to channel those frustrations by taking control of their money using E*TRADE.
- WLN NY Hosts Young Women’s Tech Explorers - Published on 07/21/2017
- Brooklyn Brothers And Ian McKellen Partner on LGBT Work - Published on 07/20/2017
- Current Helps Radio Flyer Celebrate 100 Years - Published on 07/20/2017
- UM Gives Back on #UMIMPACTDAY - Published on 07/20/2017
- R/GA Shortlisted for Two Emmys for 'Love Has No Labels' - Published on 07/17/2017
- IPG Employees Talk About Race on Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 07/13/2017
- IPG Participates in Disrupting Bias Panel - Published on 07/13/2017
- MullenLowe and American Greetings Focus on the Importance of Being There - Published on 07/13/2017
- McCann Santo Domingo and Nestlé’s Nido Launch Car Safety Device - Published on 07/12/2017
- Momentum and Reyka Vodka Celebrate Pride - Published on 07/07/2017