IPGLBT Celebrates Pride Month
IPGLBT, Interpublic Group’s business resource group for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees and their allies, celebrated LGBT Pride Month with two programs.
On June 8th, the group hosted its 3rd Annual Agency Spotlight where three agencies come in to talk about LGBT-inclusive work they have done for their clients. This year’s program included work from LOLA MullenLowe Spain, McCann XBC, and R/GA. Trevor Burkins, Joel Rodriguez, and Daniel Diez shared the origin stories of the ideas, best practices, as well as lessons learned.
On June 26th, IPG partnered with the Ad Council of New York to march for the campaign “Love Has No Labels.” Employees from IPG and the Ad Council were joined with their partners, friends, and families to celebrate this wonderful campaign from R/GA and help from Jack Morton.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017