Current and Allstate Spread Safe-Driving Awareness around July Fourth Holiday
With the release of the 13th annual Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report coinciding with the Fourth of July holiday, the perennial deadliest day on the road for U.S. drivers according to Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), Current worked with Allstate to encourage safe-driving habits and to combat the rising number of fatal collisions each year.
In addition to the America’s Best Drivers Report, Allstate launched a safe-driving awareness campaign in partnership with IIHS, furthering the company’s commitment to public safety nationwide and reminding drivers to stay vigilant on the road.
Current helped Allstate promote their safe-driving message through creative and social media, using influencers such as driving experts, parents, and lifestyle icons who helped spread the word, and used the Best Drivers Report to engage customers. The expanded use of data and visuals was implemented to tell the story differently through Allstate’s Drivewise, an innovative technology that enables consumers to monitor their driving habits to improve safety and gain rewards on insurance.
“With the improving economy and more driving, we’re unfortunately seeing more crashes and more crash deaths,” said IIHS President Adrian Lund. “Summer travel for vacations and recreation is often riskier than the daily commute. We hope this year’s Best Drivers Report encourages more people to buckle up, watch their speeds, avoid distractions and stay off the roads after drinking alcohol.”
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017