IPG Participates in Disrupting Bias Panel
Philippe Krakowsky, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Talent Officer at Interpublic Group, participated in a panel this week titled “Disrupt Bias, Drive Value,” hosted by the Center for Talent Innovation (CTI). The event featured a presentation of Easing Racial Tensions, new research sponsored by IPG and conducted by CTI that applies a new lens to the issue of bias in hiring and promotional decisions. Rather than focusing on those who may harbor bias, Easing Racial Tensions examines the impact of those who perceive bias in assessments of their potential and the resulting cost to organizations.
The discussion drew on experiences from the panelists, focusing on what works well when it comes to disrupting bias in the corporate environment and how we can create a more inclusive workplace. The panel also included representatives from CTI as well as Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young and Freddie Mac.
For more information, view the event summary here.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017