MullenLowe and American Greetings Focus on the Importance of Being There
For the second installment of American Greetings’ “Give Meaning” campaign, MullenLowe created a video entitled “Not Alone” which serves as a rallying cry, encouraging people to show up for each other in everyday moments — especially during times in our lives when the response isn’t always intuitive, like infertility.
To raise awareness of the importance of offering support to those experiencing infertility, the brand has partnered with RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. Together, they hope to spark a thoughtful conversation that influences and inspires others to show up when it’s needed most. According to RESOLVE, more than seven million people of childbearing age in the United States (which equates to one in eight couples) experience infertility. American Greetings realized this topic was one that many people can relate to, whether personally or through friends and family members, and joined forces with the forty-three-year-old organization in an effort to encourage meaningful connections during times when a response is not always instinctive. RESOLVE was created to connect those feeling alone in their struggle with infertility by providing a community of empathy, kindness and support. The video features a real-life scenario where relationships matter and a simple gesture from a friend can mean so much in the right moment.
To join the conversation, consumers are asked to share a real moment that really meant something to you with #GiveMeaning. For additional information and inspiration, please visit: https://www.americangreetings.com/givemeaning.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017