Brooklyn Brothers And Ian McKellen Partner on LGBT Work
The Brooklyn Brothers has joined forces with acting legend Sir Ian McKellen and Gary Reich, Founder and Managing Director of production company Brown Eyed Boy, to encourage and challenge brands to help reshape entertainment with more diversity and authenticity in the heroes of the stories we tell. The LGBT Heroes project will feature a series of four films built around and by people in the LGBT community. Facebook has agreed to premiere the first film via live stream.
The project was announced at a session held by The Brooklyn Brothers this year at Cannes titled “Telling A Good Story: Ian McKellen with The Brooklyn Brothers.” The conversation ended with a rallying cry to invited brands to shake up Hollywood and the entertainment status quo by including more LGBT heroes in storylines.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017