Current Helps Radio Flyer Celebrate 100 Years
2017 marks 100 Years for Radio Flyer, the creator of the iconic little red wagon. Current Marketing helped the brand celebrate its centennial by creating a heartwarming, nostalgia-filled video that highlights the moments of joy and adventure experienced by families raised with Radio Flyer products. Creative, which features a snapshot of everyday childhood moments, was derived from parents’ concern that there isn't enough time to create meaningful memories with their children. The spot also highlights the trust parents have in Radio Flyer products, which often stay in families for generations, through texts between relatives.
The video is part of Current and Radio Flyer’s year-long campaign that brings to life the brand’s deeply rooted brand identity of outdoor play, bringing smiles to kids of all ages and creating warm memories that last a lifetime. Celebrations kicked off in March with the first ever pop-up travel agency for kids, Radio Flyer Adventure Travel, and continued into July, with the World's Largest Wagon rolled out in downtown Chicago, the company’s hometown.
“We wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for you,” Radio Flyer CEO Robert Pasin said. “Time certainly does fly, we encourage you to embrace the precious moments of childhood and enjoy the ride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your families’ memories.”
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017