Current Helps Radio Flyer Celebrate 100 Years
2017 marks 100 Years for Radio Flyer, the creator of the iconic little red wagon. Current Marketing helped the brand celebrate its centennial by creating a heartwarming, nostalgia-filled video that highlights the moments of joy and adventure experienced by families raised with Radio Flyer products. Creative, which features a snapshot of everyday childhood moments, was derived from parents’ concern that there isn't enough time to create meaningful memories with their children. The spot also highlights the trust parents have in Radio Flyer products, which often stay in families for generations, through texts between relatives.
The video is part of Current and Radio Flyer’s year-long campaign that brings to life the brand’s deeply rooted brand identity of outdoor play, bringing smiles to kids of all ages and creating warm memories that last a lifetime. Celebrations kicked off in March with the first ever pop-up travel agency for kids, Radio Flyer Adventure Travel, and continued into July, with the World's Largest Wagon rolled out in downtown Chicago, the company’s hometown.
“We wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for you,” Radio Flyer CEO Robert Pasin said. “Time certainly does fly, we encourage you to embrace the precious moments of childhood and enjoy the ride. Thank you for letting us be a part of your families’ memories.”
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018