IPG to Host Green Day
As part of its commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goal #6, IPG is hosting a “Green Day” for its employees. The event will begin with education about CMG’s Green Roof on the fifth floor of the company’s headquarters at 909 Third Avenue. Employees will also engage in hands-on planting to supplement the green roof with native species to augment the roof’s environmental benefits.
In addition to improving water quality in the city, green roofs also provide a habitat for birds, butterflies and other pollinators. Additionally, green roofs help prolong the life of a roof and help reduce temperatures and air conditioning use, and insulate heat in the winter. Weber Shandwick client Stella Artois is sponsoring Green Day; Stella has committed to working to end the global water crisis and has supported water-related initiatives including Buy A Lady a Drink.
For more information about IPG’s water and sanitation initiatives, watch IPG’s water video.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017