IPG and CMG Host Green Day Event
IPG and CMG hosted a Green Day event for employees as part of the companies’ commitment to Sustainable Development Goal #6, Access to Water and Sanitation for All. The event was co-sponsored by Stella Artois, a Weber Shandwick client and a company that is committed to helping to end the global water crisis.
In addition to presentations on the value of green roofs and the values of community gardens, employees also had the opportunity to do some planting of their own on the green roof of IPG’s and CMG’s headquarters on the fifth floor of 909 Third Avenue. Green roofs help improve quality of life in cities and reduce energy and emissions by lowering the amount of heat used in the winter and air conditioning used in the summer.
For more information on IPG’s commitment to SDG#6, please watch this video.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017