IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy
IPG Mediabrands Diversity & Inclusion has entered into a partnership with Futures & Options to create the “Future Academy” powered by IPG Mediabrands. Our “futurists” will participate in an immersive, three-week experience for 20 high school students in the metropolitan New York area. Ninety-five percent of the students are from a diverse background. They will rotate through four agencies (UM, Initiative, Reprise and Orion) to learn about the industry.
Since 1995, Futures and Options has empowered New York City's under-served youth to explore careers through career development and paid, mentored internships. Their program enables New York's under-served youth to gain much-needed access to the economic mainstream, work-readiness training and support from caring adults.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017