IPG Asian Heritage Group Places Third in Dragon Boat Race
IPG’s Asian Heritage Group, participated in the 27th Annual Hong Kong Dragon Boat Festival this month and placed third in the Festival’s Heritage Red Mix races.
This was the fourth year that IPG’s team, the IPG Dragons, participated in the Festival which draws hundreds of competitors from companies including Con Edison, Bank of America, JPG Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Macy’s. IPG’s team members came from the following agencies including Area23, Cadreon, Craft Worldwide, FCB, IPG Corporate, Mosaic, MullenLowe Profero, Orion and Reprise. Not only did the team have an impressive performance, many team members started out as strangers and finished as friends. Congratulations, IPG Dragons!
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017