IPG Agencies and Julius Meinl Prove the Power of Poetry
Viennese coffee roaster Julius Meinl is launching its annual “Meet With A Poem” initiative on World Coffee Day in October. The goal is to provide an opportunity for people to disconnect from society’s static noise and reconnect with the important things in life – relationships with loved ones.
The brand is partnering with cafes, restaurants and hotels in 17 countries to encourage people to meet up, and use poetry as a departure from the everyday. The campaign is led by advertising agency McCANN Bucharest, with international PR strategy, content creation and local market PR activation handled by DeVries SLAM.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017