Roth Joins Advertising Week Panel on Diversity and Inclusion
Michael Roth, IPG Chairman and CEO, participated in the “CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion” panel as a part of Advertising Week New York. Roth, as well as other signatories of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge, discussed creating an inclusive workplace. The panel was moderated by Ellen McGirt, Senior Editor at Fortune and also included Heather Brunner from WP Engine, Clifford Hudson from Sonic Corp, Scott Kauffman from MDC Partners and John Rogers from the Ariel Fund.
The CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion began as an idea to change the way leaders addressed race and has quickly grown into the largest business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. IPG was among the initial group of signatories.
Roth and the other panelists discussed strategies for advancing diversity in the workplace, as well as challenges in the workplace and current political environment. Read more.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017