From Guy Snack to "My Snack"
As more consumers fueled their on-the-go lifestyles with high-protein, low-fat snacks, Jack Link’s understood the importance of evolving beyond its core target to reach a more female audience. Enter Lorissa’s Kitchen, a brand created to help women live the farm-to-table lifestyle with a truly portable snack of their own. Our challenge: establish Lorissa’s Kitchen as the best tasting, clean label, responsibly-sourced premium protein snack available.
“From Farm to Table to Wherever,” a campaign that showed our discerning target that she can get a great-tasting snack that fits her active lifestyle and discerning palate. Top-tier media sampled the product at editor events in New York City. Consumer sampling events followed at key culinary, trade and health-and-wellness events across the country, from the Aspen Food & Wine Classics and Fit Foodie Races to Expo West. Influencer partnerships, syndicated content and paid media support on food, fitness and lifestyle content platforms amplified the brand story and drove trial.
In the most successful product launch in the company’s 30-year history, we delivered more than 300 million impressions, with key placements in About.com, Today.com, MSN.com, Real Simple, Weight Watchers, SHAPE, and more. Branded content and digital integration garnered 138 million impressions, including 19 million video views, and more than 100,000 samples were distributed at events throughout the nation.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018