Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer
Area 23, an FCB Health Company, partnered with DKMS, an organization that works to save lives from blood cancer, to hold a “casting call for heroes” during New York’s Comic Con. “Casting for a Hero” captures the excitement of the movies and superheroes as they collide at Comic Con, by offering fans a chance to audition for the role of a lifetime: to save someone’s life who is suffering from blood cancer. Through an immersive booth experience, fans learn about and register for the DKMS bone marrow database.
“We’re excited to be once again raising awareness and registering bone marrow donors at New York Comic Con,” said Abby Stellpflug, VP Associate Creative Director at Area 23. “These fans have such a passion to help others, and are eager for a chance to emulate their heroes. It’s amazing to be able to show the world what being a true hero really means,” she continued.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018