IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly
Earlier this week, volunteers from IPG Corporate hosted a pre-Thanksgiving lunch with St. Francis Food Pantries and Shelters at the Encore Senior Center at St. Malachy’s Church. Volunteers helped to set up, serve lunch, tea and coffee and cleanup for more than 150 senior citizens, and to assist those with limited mobility.
As a part of the St. Francis Food Pantries & Shelters network, Encore Community Services provides care and service to the elderly through diversified programs, which enable seniors to live independent, productive and dignified lives throughout their later years. For more information or to get involved, please visit http://www.stfrancispantries.org/.
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017