IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly
Earlier this week, volunteers from IPG Corporate hosted a pre-Thanksgiving lunch with St. Francis Food Pantries and Shelters at the Encore Senior Center at St. Malachy’s Church. Volunteers helped to set up, serve lunch, tea and coffee and cleanup for more than 150 senior citizens, and to assist those with limited mobility.
As a part of the St. Francis Food Pantries & Shelters network, Encore Community Services provides care and service to the elderly through diversified programs, which enable seniors to live independent, productive and dignified lives throughout their later years. For more information or to get involved, please visit http://www.stfrancispantries.org/.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018