Diesel - Be Stupid With Music
Diesel has used music in its marketing efforts for over a decade and realized that their platform was outdated, reaching only tastemaker audiences. They charged FRUKT with creating a new platform built on leveraging passion for music within an expressive fashion environment - and to drive interaction through social media channels.
What Diesel Asked For
Leverage their "Be Stupid" campaign within the context of music and across social media.
What We Did
We took the focus away from the musicians and moved it onto the fans. We empowered fans globally to express themselves and to find the most obsessively followed bands from around the world.
We set up digital and social media platforms and challenges which enabled fans to demonstrate their obsessions and for bands to rally their fans around showing their fanaticism.
The key component was called Skin Deep - enabling people to get their favorite band name tattooed onto their bodies and share this passion.
Glass-walled tattoo parlors were set up in flagship stores, parties were arranged and the press was invited!
What We Achieved
The program was a huge success, with total press reach through the event at 2,900,000; 94% increased footfall in stores and 500,000 authentic and targeted Facebook impressions.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017