McCann Rome/World Hunger
McCann Rome created a campaign to raise awareness about the growing problem of world hunger.
Why Pro Bono?
Every six seconds a child dies from starvation. With hunger still a massive problem affecting all areas of the world, the number of people living in chronic hunger is reaching an unfathomable number: one billion.
FAO, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, wants to draw the world's attention to the issue of hunger and starvation and push politicians to action. The FAO is planning to deliver an anti-hunger petition with one million signatures to world leaders during an official ceremony in December.
McCann Rome developed a bold and emotional worldwide campaign based upon a simple concept: everyone should get angry about the size and scope of the world's hunger problem and should act on that anger. I'm Mad As Hell is the claim that gives voice to this feeling and a yellow whistle is its tangible extension.
With the support of British actor Jeremy Irons for its TV execution, the campaign also spreads across all media including print, outdoor, internet, mobile, events, guerrilla merchandising, PR and soon, a Facebook application.
Despite its close-to-zero media budget, the campaign has had significant worldwide media coverage. Communities, celebrities and politicians are supporting the project and one million signatures have been collected for the petition!
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017