BAM and R/GA Redesign and Relaunch BAM.org
Drawing inspiration from 150 years of artistic innovation, R/GA worked with BAM on a pro-bono basis to redesign and relaunch BAM.org.
Redesign the BAM.org website to represent the whole BAM experience online, conveying its programming, artists and community in a creative, flexible and shareable format.
R/GA’s long-running partnership with BAM extends over 12 years. During this period, R/GA has helped to support and celebrate the nation’s oldest performing arts center by bringing their programming to a wider audience through the web.
Drawing inspiration from a legacy of artistic innovation, the website refresh – the fifth for BAM by R/GA – was created in collaboration with Brooklyn Academy of Music's in-house web team. The new site was timed to coincide with BAM’s 150th anniversary and focused on the organization’s new mission statement, “BAM is the home for artists, audiences and ideas.”
The multifaceted, long-scrolling site emulates BAM’s well-known branded print material, emphasizing original content and editorial curation emanating from BAM’s historical archives, current productions, in-house blogs and its roster of artists. The site features expanded photo, video and social media content, giving users the ability to sample high-quality photography and video from BAM’s in-house production team and comment on content via Twitter and Facebook.
The site also serves as an educational tool around BAM’s programming and artist resources, highlighting past and present artists and providing context for the work they do both on and off BAM’s stages.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018