Hillshire Brands and BPN See 20% Jump in Purchase Intent with Beacons
BPN and Hillshire Brands increased purchase intent 20% using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers.
When Hillshire Brands was preparing to launch its new line of American Craft link sausages, BPN understood that part of the challenge was getting busy consumers to take notice in already over-packed grocery aisles.
By using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers, BPN was able to engage with consumers at the time when their attention was most valuable and actionable -- while they were shopping!
Individuals who used participating mobile apps such as Epicurious or KeyRing while in grocery stores were sent a branded push notification for Hillshire Brands and American Craft links sausages. Shoppers were rewarded with coupons and content.
Debuting In the first 48 hours of the campaign’s launch, the mobile ads attracted 6,000 in-store engagements. During the three months of the campaign, there was a 20% increase in purchase intent and a 36% increase in brand awareness among people who interacted with the ads.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017