Campbell Ewald and HAVEN
Sending a message of hope and healing to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and sexual abuse.
Why Pro Bono?
HAVEN (Help Against Violent Encounters Now), a nationally-recognized non-profit leader in Michigan’s Oakland County and the surrounding communities, provides comprehensive solutions and innovative programs to promote violence-free homes and communities.
Founded in 1975, HAVEN serves the community through a series of innovative intervention, prevention and treatment programs, including:
• 24-hour crisis and support line
• Counseling and support groups
• Community education and prevention
• Intervention in battering
• Residential shelter
• Supervised Parenting Time program
Through these programs, HAVEN has reached over 300,000 individuals in the last 10 years alone.
Campbell Ewald has worked with HAVEN since 2002 to raise awareness and send a strong message of hope and healing to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and sexual abuse.
As HAVEN's communications partner, Campbell Ewald developed a targeted print, radio and television advertising campaign. In addition, the agency created a gripping video featuring survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault telling their stories including a reformed abuser who found help through HAVEN's counseling services. The video debuted at HAVEN's largest annual fundraiser, "Promenade of Hope."
When economic times are challenging, charity donations are frequently the first thing to go. Campbell Ewald's communications efforts on behalf of HAVEN have helped the organization to continue its services uninterrupted.
In 2009, HAVEN saw an increase in the number of families utilizing the Supervised Parenting Time program, providing safe interactions for survivors and children.
HAVEN's advocacy presence has also increased in several district courts, seeing a dramatic, positive increase in its relationships with these jurisdictions, leading to more support and positive outcomes for HAVEN clients.
The Detroit Media Partnership has given top honors to HAVEN's newspaper ad and made significant contributions to its cause.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017