R/GA Creates a Fun Way for Kids to Improve Asthma Symptoms
R/GA was part of the team that created Alv.io, which uses a breath-powered Bluetooth game controller that exercises kids’ lungs while also tracking their asthma symptoms.
The gadget won a Gold Lion at Cannes, and two of the women on the team, Chloe Gottlieb and Andrea Ring, SVP, ECD and Head of Insight Planning/Experience Strategy at R/GA, were named among Business Insider’s 36 Most Creative Women in Advertising. Alv.io can reduce the need for inhaler medication by 86%. The data acquired by Alv.io allows parents to track their child’s condition more closely and notifies parents if symptoms become worse.
Watch the video:
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017