R/GA Creates a Fun Way for Kids to Improve Asthma Symptoms
R/GA was part of the team that created Alv.io, which uses a breath-powered Bluetooth game controller that exercises kids’ lungs while also tracking their asthma symptoms.
The gadget won a Gold Lion at Cannes, and two of the women on the team, Chloe Gottlieb and Andrea Ring, SVP, ECD and Head of Insight Planning/Experience Strategy at R/GA, were named among Business Insider’s 36 Most Creative Women in Advertising. Alv.io can reduce the need for inhaler medication by 86%. The data acquired by Alv.io allows parents to track their child’s condition more closely and notifies parents if symptoms become worse.
Watch the video:
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017