FCB Toronto Launches National Transgender Awareness Campaign
PFLAG is the most prominent LGBT organization in Canada, providing support on issues of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression. “The Me Inside” highlights the challenges faced by the transgendered community – often feeling like prisoners in their own bodies, wanting the freedom to be who they really are—as basic a human right as one could imagine.
In addition to the TV spots, the campaign included two print ads that ran in the London and Toronto Metro stations and a radio spot that played throughout Toronto. FCB Toronto utilized PSA space to air the commercials on local and cable TV. PFLAG’s “The Me Inside” won numerous awards in 2014, including the Applied Arts, ADCC, EXTRA Awards and the London International Awards.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017