Spong Honored for Balance Between Work and Play
Spong was selected as one of OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work 2014. Each year, OUTSIDE recognizes the top 100 companies in the United States that help their employees strike the ideal balance between work and play. These companies encourage employees to lead an active lifestyle, are eco-conscious, and prioritize giving back to the community.
Spong ranks second in Minnesota and 21st nationally, with distinctive employee perks such as rooftop yoga sessions, an on-site massage therapist and Roofstage Pass concerts. From the ideas Spong develops to the space around them, the firm is a refreshing alternative to expected, ordinary thinking.
"When I first came to Spong I was shocked by the robust onboarding and professional development offered to all employees. Through our HeadRush program we're able to create completely customized professional development plans that allow us to pursue our passions through things like industry conferences, book clubs and even cooking classes," says Tara Olson Medina, senior social engagement specialist.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017