Campbell Ewald Takes to Two Wheels
Sure, Detroit is known for its automobiles, but Campbell Ewald is encouraging employees to embrace life on two wheels.
The company just launched a bike share program, featuring a fleet of eight Detroit Bikes that employees can use for meeting travels, lunch extravaganzas and fun heart-pumping exercise.
Since being introduced earlier this fall, employees haven’t shied away from taking their turns on the bikes while they still can. Who could blame them? It’s impossible to predict when Michigan’s Old Man Winter will show up!
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017