Campbell Ewald Says Avoid the “Bear Stare” and Get Educated About Saving Water
To address the California drought and educate folks about water use, Campbell Ewald has launched a campaign that features the California State Bear as its spokesperson and uses humor to convey an important message.
In addition to an out of home campaign, the campaign includes an online game as well as TV and online spots.
- Chief Creative Officer: Mark Simon
- Associate Creative Director/Copywriter: Mike Rushing
- Art Director: Arion Lapuz
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017