FCB Chicago’s Butt Decals” Raise Awareness for Colon Cancer
Colon cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer and the second leading cause of cancer death in men and women combined in the U.S. However, if it is detected early, it is also one of the most treatable.
To recognize Colon Cancer Awareness Month, FCB Chicago partnered with Meredith’s Miracles Colon Cancer Foundation to create a head-turning marketing campaign.
Throughout the month of March, an assortment of “butt decals” will appear on seats around Chicago to encourage conversation around an often taboo topic: colon cancer. The decals show an uncomfortable amount of someone’s backside and contain the message “No one wants to see this. Except for your doctor.”
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018