FCB Chicago’s Butt Decals” Raise Awareness for Colon Cancer
Colon cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer and the second leading cause of cancer death in men and women combined in the U.S. However, if it is detected early, it is also one of the most treatable.
To recognize Colon Cancer Awareness Month, FCB Chicago partnered with Meredith’s Miracles Colon Cancer Foundation to create a head-turning marketing campaign.
Throughout the month of March, an assortment of “butt decals” will appear on seats around Chicago to encourage conversation around an often taboo topic: colon cancer. The decals show an uncomfortable amount of someone’s backside and contain the message “No one wants to see this. Except for your doctor.”
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017