McCann Manchester Helps Raise Funds for East Cheshire Hospice
East Cheshire Hospice (ECH) has been caring for people suffering from life-limiting illnesses since 1988. The organization is sustained by donations, and late last year, McCann Manchester worked pro bono to create marketing materials for ECH’s “Will Week.” During “Will Week” local solicitors agreed to donate the fee that they would normally receive for writing a will, to ECH. McCann’s materials were distributed in various formats, including online advertisements, posters on bus backs and petrol stations and in press throughout the region.
Over 100 people at 20 firms had their wills written and helped the Hospice this year, raising over £12,000. Some people also included ECH in their wills! The campaign was so successful that ECH will run it again in May.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017