McCann Manchester Helps Raise Funds for East Cheshire Hospice
East Cheshire Hospice (ECH) has been caring for people suffering from life-limiting illnesses since 1988. The organization is sustained by donations, and late last year, McCann Manchester worked pro bono to create marketing materials for ECH’s “Will Week.” During “Will Week” local solicitors agreed to donate the fee that they would normally receive for writing a will, to ECH. McCann’s materials were distributed in various formats, including online advertisements, posters on bus backs and petrol stations and in press throughout the region.
Over 100 people at 20 firms had their wills written and helped the Hospice this year, raising over £12,000. Some people also included ECH in their wills! The campaign was so successful that ECH will run it again in May.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017