FCB and PFLAGCanada Pay Tribute to Same-Sex Couples Never Allowed to Marry
Shooting with vintage cameras and featuring gay couples to create home movies of weddings from a past that should have been—FCB Toronto, FCB Chicago and PFLAGCanada created the “Nobody’s Memories” campaign as a tribute to those who were never allowed by law to marry.
“Nobody’s Memories” is a call to action to support same-sex marriage. The video is a mash-up of what appears to be vintage reels of same-sex couples joining in unions. But, as a solemn voiceover reminds us, they were not allowed to marry. Developed pro bono by FCB, the campaign drives viewers to LoveMadeLegal.com where they can sign a petition to legalize same-sex marriage globally, make a donation to PFLAG Canada and share their own love stories.
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017