FCB and PFLAGCanada Pay Tribute to Same-Sex Couples Never Allowed to Marry
Shooting with vintage cameras and featuring gay couples to create home movies of weddings from a past that should have been—FCB Toronto, FCB Chicago and PFLAGCanada created the “Nobody’s Memories” campaign as a tribute to those who were never allowed by law to marry.
“Nobody’s Memories” is a call to action to support same-sex marriage. The video is a mash-up of what appears to be vintage reels of same-sex couples joining in unions. But, as a solemn voiceover reminds us, they were not allowed to marry. Developed pro bono by FCB, the campaign drives viewers to LoveMadeLegal.com where they can sign a petition to legalize same-sex marriage globally, make a donation to PFLAG Canada and share their own love stories.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017