GIFTS OF FREEDOM – Lowe-SSP3 Continues its Work Motivating Guerillas to Demobilize
After four years of successful Christmas campaigns that have won more than 100 awards and have seen the demobilization of 929 guerrillas, the Colombian Ministry of Defense launched its fifth consecutive campaign to invite rebels to lay down their weapons and return to society.
Interviews with former guerrillas revealed that before they left they were full of doubts about their future and what their next steps would be. The only ones who could alleviate this doubt were other guerillas who had successfully demobilized.
Working with the Ministry of Defense, Lowe-SSP3 decided to find some of the 929 demobilized guerrillas and ask them about their demobilization. Their stories became short films and their gifts were the evidence of a new life to convince others to demobilize as well. Those short films were screened in conflict areas where guerrillas have been for years, motivating an additional 252 individuals to demobilize this past Christmas.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017