FCB RG2 Creates Unforgettable Campaign for Alzheimer’s
Cases of Alzheimer’s disease are growing worldwide. Unfortunately, donations to Alzheimer’s non-profit organizations, specifically in Venezuela, have declined. Ironically, a common reason many do not donate is that they can’t remember how to do so!
Banplus, a bank in Venezuela, and FCB RG2 came together to launch“The Unforgettable Account” campaign for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of Venezuela. The campaign aimed to create one less reason for people to forget how or where to donate. Banplus and FCB RG2 made donating to the Foundation as easy as possible by making the account number unforgettable: 0000-0000-00-0000000000!
Donations made to the 0000-0000-00-0000000000 account go toward programs that support research initiatives as well as training for Alzheimer’s caregivers. Since the campaign launched donations to the Foundation have increased by 226%.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018