Campbell Ewald Helps Energy Upgrade California "Green-Out”
In honor of Earth Day this year, Campbell Ewald developed the first-ever California-wide Green-Out on behalf of Energy Upgrade California. Campbell Ewald worked alongside a consortium of agencies, including Lowe Profero, to create digital green spaces with a call to action that encouraged CA residents to express how they keep CA greener, and ultimately more Golden.
By leveraging existing Earth Day conversations in the social space, Campbell Ewald expanded the exposure of its efforts. In fact, the agency even partnered with a mix of influential social media users around California to join in and turn their social channels green. Check out the #BillionActsOfGreen and #StayGoldenCA conversations to read the sentiments.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017