Campbell Ewald Helps Energy Upgrade California "Green-Out”
In honor of Earth Day this year, Campbell Ewald developed the first-ever California-wide Green-Out on behalf of Energy Upgrade California. Campbell Ewald worked alongside a consortium of agencies, including Lowe Profero, to create digital green spaces with a call to action that encouraged CA residents to express how they keep CA greener, and ultimately more Golden.
By leveraging existing Earth Day conversations in the social space, Campbell Ewald expanded the exposure of its efforts. In fact, the agency even partnered with a mix of influential social media users around California to join in and turn their social channels green. Check out the #BillionActsOfGreen and #StayGoldenCA conversations to read the sentiments.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017