Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Launch Zero Landfill Initiative
In an effort to reduce landfill waste from National Parks, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch are partnering with the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) on a new initiative, “Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind.” The initiative will take place in three iconic national parks—Yosemite, Grand Teton and Denali. Working together, the NPCA, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch hope to reduce waste, as well as better educate visitors about how they can lessen their environmental footprints.
In 2013, more than 273.6 million visitors entered national parks, and in turn, the National Park Service managed more than 100 million pounds of waste. That amount of trash would normally require 20 million household trash bags which, if laid end-to-end, would stretch from New York to Los Angeles and back again, twice.
“Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind” kicked off with a video as well as significant media presence on such sites as the Huffington Post, Washington Post and The New York Times – the campaign also includes a national print buy.
This sustainability initiative builds upon Subaru of America’s multi-year partnership with the National Park Foundation, celebrating the centennial of the National Park Service and the Find Your Park movement.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017