IPG Celebrates Pride Month
To celebrate Pride Month, the IPGLBT is hosting a number of #IPGPride events:
- Marching with the Ad Council at the Pride Parade in celebration of Love Has No Labels
- In partnership with DiversityInc, IPGLBT will present a webinar that showcases what companies are doing in the LGBT space.
- IPGLBT will host a lunch and learn that presents current demographic data and marketing insights for engaging the LGBT market—which represents $790 billion in buying power!
- A Pride Month program will showcase works celebrating #IPGPride. The evening will feature FCB’s Love Made Legal campaign for PFLAG Canada and R/GA’s Love Has No Labels campaign for the Ad Council.
- For more on IPG’s LGBT programming, please visit http://merge.interpublic.com/ipglbt-page
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017
more stories like this
For the second year in a row, IPG’s Asian Heritage Group will participate in…read more
FCB South Africa worked with a South African not-for-profit to publicize…read more
MRM created a new site to communicate the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center’s…read more