FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick Encourage Us to #FreeYourOrgans
In honor of national organ donation day on June 22nd, FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick launched a new awareness campaign to encourage organ donation. #FreeYourOrgans aims to create awareness about organ donation via the message that as an organ donor, you give your organs a second life.
Individuals who have signed on to be organ donors can show their pride by purchasing a t-shirt featuring the campaign mascots—the heart, the lungs, the liver and the kidneys. The heart character was first introduced in the campaign movie, which shows the story of a heart “escaping” and moving on to its second life. The first 10,000 new donors to sign on will receive a limited edition donor card with the movie mascot.
All proceeds from the campaign go to FRANCE ADOT which encourages organ donation.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017