Weber Shandwick Releases Its Third Annual Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick released its third annual corporate citizenship report which showcases how the agency brings to life its commitment to be socially responsible corporate citizens.
The report features the impactful efforts and achievements of the firm, its employees and client partners around the world, including Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and North America. Additionally, for the second year in a row, the firm is reporting against the GRI G4 Index.
View the full report here:
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017