FCB New Zealand Helps Shatter Misconceptions About Domestic Violence
Most New Zealanders associate domestic violence with low socio-economic groups. But in reality, it crosses class lines.
A recent study showed that domestic violence affects one third of the women in New Zealand, and one quarter of women in high income homes. But since domestic violence happens behind closed doors, this reality has remained largely hidden. FCB New Zealand decided to fix that. So, the agency partnered with New Zealand’s premium home and lifestyle magazine, HOME NZ, and showed how violence can happen even where we least expect it.
The agency created an article showcasing a new architecturally designed home and the seemingly regular family who lived there. Featured on both the cover and contents, the article looked and read just like regular content. Almost.
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017