FCB New Zealand Helps Shatter Misconceptions About Domestic Violence
Most New Zealanders associate domestic violence with low socio-economic groups. But in reality, it crosses class lines.
A recent study showed that domestic violence affects one third of the women in New Zealand, and one quarter of women in high income homes. But since domestic violence happens behind closed doors, this reality has remained largely hidden. FCB New Zealand decided to fix that. So, the agency partnered with New Zealand’s premium home and lifestyle magazine, HOME NZ, and showed how violence can happen even where we least expect it.
The agency created an article showcasing a new architecturally designed home and the seemingly regular family who lived there. Featured on both the cover and contents, the article looked and read just like regular content. Almost.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017